Monday 2 November 2015

Young and Rubicam

Aspirer

I am an aspirer. I agree with this because I want to be successful and be the person I want to be. The test was accurate because they have given me a result from the psychographic group that I can relate to.  This means that my decisions on how I want to be perceived by others is based on my behaviour and appearance. Therefore, conducting myself in a mature and intelligent manor would suggest to somebody that I am serious and want to achieve/be a succeeder. Also, education is a main factor as of how I will become the person I want to be because I will be able to analyse different outcomes which could lead to different routes in life. Socially, there are many famous people who are successful because of the skills they had acquired from a young age and now are able to use them to make others happy or change the World in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment