Sunday 13 September 2015

Introducion

Media A level

 

Why media

I am Sharife Anderson and I have chosen this subject because it is an interest of mine. In year 10 the subject at GCSE really attracted my attention and I would voluntarily stay behind after school to enhance my coursework. I acquired a B in the subject in the GCSE.
 

Content I create

From taking the subject in year 10, it showed me editing was a skill that I could do and also how creative I could be. So I decided to edit a gaming video and upload it to YouTube. In addition, I created a logo to go with the channel and but there haven't been any additions to the channel. However, I help my brother with his YouTube channel with editing and suggestions with videos.
 

Media- film, shows

The recent films I have watched are Straight outta Compton, Fantastic 4. The N.W.A film was an absolute masterpiece because it showed the struggle black people had in those days and how this group were able to use this negativity to become something. The more abuse they received, the more lyrics they re able to make. It was inspirational. Fantastic 4 on the other hand was an utter disappointment because it didn't really relate to the other sequels. I finished watching 'Person of Interest' which is about a group of people saving the people of Ney York by utilising a system that can hack into any devices and listen to any plans of terrorism.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment